Sunday, April 13, 2008

B. Rahi Koh!

What’s in the name?

For the people who didn't know me much, they consider me as a person who's more of a silent type, a little bit reserved, and hates being on a spotlight. But for the those who knew me well...they really think that I'm outspoken, eccentric, adventurous, and is a pleasure-seeker! Well, whatever they think I am, all I can say is that I'm a misfit, an ordinary fool trying to be an extra-ordinary cool, a success in my own right, and an everything-wanna-be.

Hahah! Sounds crazy?!

Birahi ko! (Hit me! -- in English)

By the way, I’m male and is already at my late twenties. I’m a company drone by day and an everything-freelancer by night. Let’s just say that I’m OPEN.

I’m from the beautiful paradise island of Cebu, the Philippines.

3 comments:

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said... @ April 24, 2008 at 5:49 PM

Excellent introduction, Bay...

Mora man ug sikat ka man siguro diha sa inyoha :D

b. rahi koh said... @ April 24, 2008 at 9:34 PM

hehe...sikatchupoy! thanks for droppin' by bai. aheheh!

Myk said... @ August 8, 2008 at 9:06 AM

congratulations on your new blog :-P